Nutrivi LipoVitum C – liposomal vitamin C in liquid, easily absorbable form. Essential for normal functioning of our organisms, vitamin C has been contained in a perfect carrier – liposomes.
- Unmatched absorbance - thanks to their size - up to 100 smaller than a cell, and a structure similar to the human cells, liposome enables unmatched absorbance of the vitamin C, approx. 80-90%
- Increased durability and stability - thanks to the lipid layer Lipovitum C protects the active substance from disintegration and the influence of the digestive enzymes, stomach acids, and free radicals
- Optimal absorption spot - the lipid layer makes it possible to transport vitamin C to the intestines, where its potential gets released: the actual, gradual absorption takes place and vitamin C is distributed across the organism.
- It exhibits the correct pharmacokinetic profile - it maintains the optimal concentration of the vitamin C prolonged in time
- Faster influence on the immune system - vitamin C released in intestines permeates the intestinal villus and by doing so gains direct influence on the immune system
- Effects on the kidneys - releasing the vitamin C in intestines does not burden the kidneys
- Omitting the stomach digestion saves the organism precious energy
- Choline which builds the liposome’s lipid layer after its disintegration gets used in supporting coronary and nervous systems and to stabilize the correct cellular structure.
- low, insufficient fresh fruits and vegetables consumption
- long-term stress
- iron deficiency
- intense, long-lasting physical exertion
- weakness, lowered immunity
- chronic diseases, inflammations